Community Center Natatorium
The Community Center Natatorium has four pools for your enjoyment!
- Main pool: 6 lane, 25 yard competition pool, with depths ranging from 4 ft. to 8 ft 6 in.
- Water Park: designed for children to experience fun and laughter while spending the day at the pool. Water Park has a water slide, pipe waterfall, arch spray, mushroom spray, and lemon drop deck spray and therapy jets.
- The Community Center Natatorium also has men, women, and family locker rooms.
The Natatorium hosts birthday parties, sports team banquets, and other special events.
|Pool Rentals||Resident/Pass Plan Holder||Non-Resident|
|Groups up to 50||$130.00 / 2 hrs||$140.00 / 2 hrs|
|51-75||$170.00 / 2 hrs||$180.00 / 2 hrs|
|76-100||$210.00 / 2 hrs||$220.00 / 2 hrs|
Pool Rentals Hours: Saturday 5:30 - 7:30 pm.
Natatorium will have American Red Cross lifeguards on duty for public swim and all pool rentals.
- No food allowed in pool area except bottled water.
- All swimmers must wear swimsuit.
- Please let pool staff know if you have any special needs or requirements.
The Wytheville Waves swim team is part of Blue Ridge Swim League. The Blue Ridge Swim League is a recreational summer swim league made up of 7 teams. Meets will begin in June and will go thru the last weekend of July. Meets will be held at McWane Pool (Outdoor) and practices will be at the Wytheville Community Center Pool (Indoor).
McWane Pool is an outdoor pool located on Monroe St and is open during the summer only. The facility has three pools: wading, intermediate and main pool with depths varying from 1 ft to 7 ft. The main pool is heated and has 6 lanes 25 meters long. This outdoor pool facility is available for public swim, private rentals and is the site for the Wytheville Waves Swim Meets. The McWane Pool is adjacent to Withers Park and the McWane Shelter for a variety of rental combinations. For additional information or to inquire on rentals please call 276-223-3378.